Cedar Point 150th Anniversary Giveaway
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
|Entry Period||Start Date (12:00 a.m. ET)||End Date (at 11:59 p.m. ET)||Approximate Draw Date/Winner Notification Date|
|Week 1||February 24, 2020||March 1, 2020||March 2, 2020|
|Week 2||March 2, 2020||March 8, 2020||March 9, 2020|
|Week 3||March 9, 2020||March 15, 2020||March 16, 2020|
|Week 4||March 16, 2020||March 22, 2020||March 23, 2020|
|Week 5||March 23, 2020||March 29, 2020||March 30, 2020|
|Week 6||March 30, 2020||April 5, 2020||April 6, 2020|
|Week 7||April 6, 2020||April 12, 2020||April 13, 2020|
|Week 8||April 13, 2020||April 19, 2020||April 20, 2020|
|Week 9||April 20, 2020||April 26, 2020||April 27, 2020|
|Week 10||April 27, 2020||May 3, 2020||May 4, 2020|
|Week 11||May 4, 2020||May 10, 2020||May 11, 2020|
|Week 12||May 11, 2020||May 17, 2020||May 18, 2020|
|Week 13||May 18, 2020||May 24, 2020||May 25, 2020|
|Week 14||May 25, 2020||May 31, 2020||June 1, 2020|
|Week 15||June 1, 2020||June 7, 2020||June 8, 2020|
|Week 16||June 8, 2020||June 14, 2020||June 15, 2020|
|Week 17||June 15, 2020||June 21, 2020||June 22, 2020|
|Week 18||June 22, 2020||June 28, 2020||June 29, 2020|
|Week 19||June 29, 2020||July 5, 2020||July 6, 2020|
|Week 20||July 6, 2020||July 12, 2020||July 13, 2020|
|Week 21||July 13, 2020||July 19, 2020||July 20, 2020|
|Week 22||July 20, 2020||July 26, 2020||July 27, 2020|
|Week 23||July 27, 2020||August 2, 2020||August 3, 2020|
|Week 24||August 3, 2020||August 9, 2020||August 10, 2020|
|Week 25||August 10, 2020||August 16, 2020||August 17, 2020|
|Grand Prize||February 24, 2020||August 16, 2020||August 17, 2020|
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. FIVE (5) GRAND PRIZES: "Ticket of a Lifetime" awarded as four (4) annual Cedar Point passes, valid for up to one hundred (100) years.
TWENTY-FIVE (25) WEEKLY PRIZES (one (1) awarded for each Weekly Entry Period): "Ticket of a Lifetime" awarded as four (4) annual Cedar Point passes, valid for up to one hundred (100) years.
Instant Win Game Prizes:
Quantity Prize Description 1,000 One (1) two-day Cedar Point ticket 2,500 One (1) single day Cedar Point ticket 15,000 "Buy One Get One" admission into Cedar Point 5,000 "Anniversary Admission" at a reduced price of $18.70 46,500 Save $20.20 off Cedar Point admission
- Q. What procedure does Cedar Point have in place to minimize the spread of illness amongst guests
- A. We want you to have a FUN filled day at Cedar Point and feel safe when visiting, so we've developed an extensive plan - new processes and enhanced procedures - throughout the park to help reduce the spread of germs. We're all in this together and by working together you can safely and confidently enjoy the thrills and fun that only Cedar Point can deliver. Click here for essential information on how to make a reservation, what to do before you arrive at Cedar Point, what you'll see and experience when you arrive, and how to make the most of your visit-safely-while you're here.
- Q. How many times can I enter the promotion?
- A. You may enter once per week for the life of the giveaway.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. There is a limit of one (1) Sweepstakes prize and one (1) Instant Win Game prize per person per week.
- Q. How do I play the instant win game?
- A. By answering the Poll Question first. Once you complete this action, you will be able to play the Instant Win Game.
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A. Please search your inbox, including your spam folder, for an email from email@example.com. If you still cannot find the email, please fill out the contact form to let us know so that we can assist.
- Q. How will I know if I'm the big sweepstakes winner?
- A. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners, from all eligible entries for the applicable Entry Period, on or around the dates listed in the above table. Non-winning entries will not carry forward into any subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawing(s).
The winner will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting https://www.ticketofalifetime.com/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- Q. What are browser cookies... and how do I enable them?
- A. Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program.
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies."
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.